Monday, March 13, 2017

3/13/2017

A Sr. Anunciata from 10:30 to 12:30. 2 hours today.

They had the room decked out for a St. Patrick's day party. Most of the folks are local whites who are very happy about the holiday, so it was very nice to see them so pleased and excited. I didn't know if I would be able to do my class with the seniors, but I ended up doing a short project with them as they waited for the festivisties to start (which was almost 12:30).

I printed out headshots of classic Hollywood Starlets, and had them trace them with china markers onto acetate squares. Then they would flip it and colored the back. After the proper coloring and the choosing of a nice pattern for the backing, they had a nice image in a card that they could call their won. It was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment