Friday, February 24, 2017

Today's SUCASA class.

Everything went really well. The center seems a little 'busy'. The center leader had a drp-in meeting with the city food org, and it seems like there's so much being scheduled to meet new requirements, etc...

I was asked if I could do mornings, and if I could change my Fridays to Thursday mornings. That will work fine. Lots of seniors leave after lunch, or really want Bingo.  I just hope we can build a return audience.

I showed them some of the cartoons from the 30s and 40s, and hoped they could remember those days of their youth. They seemed to have fun, laughing and reminiscing. After wards, I did the cartoon character creation workshop class for 5 of them. They seemed to really enjoy it, and pledged to return on Monday. It was very fun for me, and hopefully, for them as well.

Monday I will be there at 10:30 with bells on.

No comments:

Post a Comment